How do I know if Rolflex is right for me?
- Do you feel any tightness in your muscles and joints, which restricts your body’s Range of Motion ?
- Any pain and soreness in particular muscles after doing your sport, training, or activity?
- Have you previously had a massage or massaged yourself in these areas and felt better?
- Have you been diagnosed with “trigger points” (really tight and painful spots) in any muscles ?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the above questions, Rolflex will work for you, but you first must learn ‘how’ by watching the instructional videos on our website.
How do I know if Rolflex is not the right tool for me?
You may feel pain in your arms, elbows, legs and knees but if your arm and leg muscles are loose, soft or tension-free or trigger point-free, then Rolflex may not be for you. Rolflex may not work if your problems are stemming from pinched nerve issues from misalignment in your neck or spine.
Is Rolflex just for athletes or is it good for relieving work related problems too ?
Rolflex works on anybody, anywhere, anytime. Your muscles don’t know whether they’re tight from a sporting event, training or just being at work all day… You just need relief.
Both of my arms and hands are sore. Can I still use Rolflex?
Yes, Rolflex is highly effective for people with bilateral problems. Using the power and principle of leverage, this tool can easily deliver multiple pounds of pressure at the area being treated with only a minimal effort on your part. This means that you can get the therapy you need even though you don’t have full strength in your hands and arms.
Do I need any other equipment or a power supply to use Rolflex ?
No, Rolflex is a highly effective manual massage tool with everything included to massage your whole body.
Can I return Rolflex if I don’t like it? And what about your product Warranty?
Here is our return and warranty policy:
- 30-day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee on product purchase price.
- Our 2 year Unconditional Warranty policy is “You break it, we fix it” with free shipping of replacement parts directly to you.
How do I use Rolflex?
Every owner of Rolflex MUST watch the instructional videos on the website to get the best results by using the pro- massage techniques shown. As with any tool, you must learn how to properly use it first to get the results you need. Rolflex is not just a ‘rolling back-and-forth’ type of device that everyone has used in the past. Rolling is only a part of the process to feel better. By watching the videos, you will learn to discover where the ‘trigger points’ are and then apply professional ‘active release’ techniques to your body. Learning to use these pro-techniques means the difference between good results and fantastic results.
How much pressure do I use when I am squeezing the tools arms together or rubbing my body?
Use as much pressure as is needed to give you the sense that something good is happening to relieve affected areas. That amount of pressure is what we call “useful pain” or it “hurts good.”
Go slowly at first for the first few days and let your muscles get accustomed to increasing pressure and new range of motion. Never use a level of pressure that results in the “OW! hurts bad” kind of pain. Change to a softer optional attachment when in doubt.
How often should I use Rolflex?
Go slowly at first, especially if your problems have taken a long time to develop. We recommend that initially you use Rolflex for only 2 to 3 minutes, 2 to 3 times a day. Your long-suffering muscles need a little time to adapt! After you become familiar with how your muscles are reacting to the therapy, set your own schedule of how often and for how long to use Rolflex. Rolflex is always there to relieve tightness at pre event, during event, or post event… anytime, anyplace by anyone.
How long until I see results?
Many people experience results within moments, minutes or hours; certainly within days. Long-standing issues of several years may take 2 to 3 weeks to feel substantial relief.
Once I feel better, should I continue using Rolflex?
Yes, use Rolflex for preventative maintenance as well as a treatment for symptoms. Tight muscles develop “under the radar” without your knowledge, and remain latently tight until eventually ‘obvious’ pain erupts. ALMOST ALWAYS you won’t know if an area is sore until it is touched.
Always check your muscles so you learn to discover your own “pain patterns” of where your trigger points reoccur and prevent your muscles from becoming as painful and restrictive as before.
Which Rolflex rollers do I need?
- Green – a firm foam roller with strong contours, which comes standard with your Rolflex. The Green roller is the ‘work horse’ that will deliver the right levels of specific firmness for most peoples’ needs and therapy applications.
- Pink – a soft foam roller that gently introduces pressure to extremely tight and painful areas. When there is a lot of soreness in an area, you should start with the Pink Roller to gently introduce circulation before switching to the Green Roller. Optional, sold separately.
What professional massage therapies does the user perform with Rolflex?
Rolflex uses three pro-therapy techniques:
- Circulatory Massage (rolling)
- Trigger Point Relief Technique, Active Release (hold pressure on the trigger point, then stretch the muscle that has the soreness).
- Cross Fiber Friction (create a rubbing back and forth at a specific trigger point at 90 degrees across the muscle fiber.)
Watch all instructional videos on our website to learn how to do these techniques well.
Isn’t rubbing a tennis ball on my arm or using a floor roller just as good as using Rolfex?
Rolflex provides clear benefits over balls, floor rollers and other ways of massaging your arms, legs and body. Because Rolflex is a lever, you create tremendous mechanical advantage without much effort. The leverage design enables you to deliver just the right amount of deep or light pressure for the level of soreness you have, which can lead to a quicker and more complete recovery from your symptoms. Also using Rolflex means you don’t have to get on the dirty floor or ground and roll around. Comfortably sit or stand to use Rolflex anytime, anyplace.
Is Rolflex eligible for medical reimbursement?
Yes, Rolflex is eligible for insurance claims in the following situations:
- Rolflex has been prescribed as part of treatment for a worker’s compensation injury.
- If your HMO or health insurance plan provides coverage for this type of durable medical equipment.
You can seek reimbursement if you have one of the following tax exempt healthcare accounts:
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer-provided Health Reimbursement Arrangement, if not limited to deductible and co-insurance expenses
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Here are the codes you will need to fill out your reimbursement form:
- FDA Product Code 89LYG
- Miscellaneous Code E1399
- Worker’s Compensation code 99070